1. Where are you from? Los Angeles, CA
2. How did you end up working at Magnum? I was a Publicist at HarperCollins Publishers and had been wanting to switch to a career in food & wine. I saw a position was open at Magnum on the Good Food Jobs board, and I knew it was a perfect fit for me!
3. What is your role on the team? I’m an Account Manager.
4. When did you know you wanted to work in food and/or media marketing? When I wasn’t busy researching and drafting pitches for my authors, I found myself scouring food media for the latest in news, reviews, and openings. It didn’t take me too long to realize that I should follow my passion and start looking for opportunities in the industry!
5. What is the most exciting part of being on the Magnum Team? That I get to work along some of the greatest minds in PR while promoting some of the most innovative, trendsetting chefs and restaurants in SF.
6. You’re ordering a pizza, only one topping allowed, what is it? Fresh basil
7. What is a publication you are currently obsessed with? Bon Appetit. I always tell myself I’ll swing by their website to look up one thing, and somehow find myself an hour later still on the site with 20 open tabs to read.
8. What is the first city on your traveler’s bucket list? Tokyo
9. Where is your favorite place to eat right now? Rich Table
10. What is an ingredient you cannot cook without? Garlic (assuming salt and pepper don’t count as ingredients).
11. What is your perfect happy hour drink and vittle? A bourbon with a water back and some dark chocolate and almonds.