Jen Pelka, Founder and Principal
After a decade of experience leading branded events, influencer marketing, content strategy, and media relations in-house at OpenTable, Gilt Taste, Tumblr, Chef Daniel Boulud's iconic Restaurant DANIEL, and as Competition Director for the Bocuse d'Or USA Foundation, Jen Pelka launched Magnum PR in 2015.
She brings a passion for the industry, a network of relationships with editors across national and local food and beverage media (print, digital, and broadcast), and over fifteen years of events experience.
Jen has secured media placement at The Today Show, New York Times, New York Magazine, Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, Glamour, ELLE, Details, Eater, Zagat, 7x7, The Bold Italic, Life & Thyme, The Food Life, Edible SF, Food52, The Infatuation, Yahoo Food, Apartment 34, Remodelista, and more.
Awards and Recognition
- 30 Under 30 by Forbes Magazine
- Details Magazine "Digital Maverick"
- Cherry Bombe Magazine "It Girl"
- IACP Award Winner - Best Culinary or Brand Site, 2012 for Gilt Taste
- James Beard Award Nominee - Best Food Coverage in a Food Focused Publication, 2012 for Gilt Taste
- Bravo TV's Best New Restaurant, Season 1 recurring Secret Diner
- Bravo TV's Top Chef, Season 6 guest